DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

projected sales

1. 80 Posts.
    I see we're projecting sales to double to $8m then double again the following year then double again the following year "driven by existing customer orders". Does this mean the orders already exist for these sales or that the existing sales are going to "drive" these results as great references?

I believe in the potential of int, mainly because I believe in the potential of the market but I worry that the projected sales are maybe driven by the belief that "we look like we're doubling this year so surely we can do the same for the next couple of years as well"

In my experience companies often get some initial growth then need a bit of time to catch up with themselves - improve their support processes, hire good people, iron out the kinks etc. It is very,very rare for a company to double sales year on year on year. Especially one without intellectual property to leverage.

I don't think it is impossible and I'd be disappointed if the directors had any lesser ambitions than this - I'm just questioning if it is a realistic announcement from a publicly listed company? Aren't they kind of setting themselves up for a fall? If they achieved these results it would be an astounding achievement - but they've gone and announced it as a given.
    The market doesn't reward missed projections and this projection is a doozie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
DMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.