MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

projectile with selectable velocity/kinetic en, page-4

1. 20,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1786
    Not sure if you will get an answer myronc, I hope you do? because it's important, but in reality everybody needs to know, not just those who email Lee, in fact some sort of CEO response should be the order of the day in my opinion, because this goes to the very heart of metalstorm technology and if they aren't prepared to defend their IP here then we are stuffed, this is our line in the sand so to speak.

I can see why Raytheon would attempt to copy some of metalstorm's IP, because without it, it will mean that some of their own weapons platforms are completely obsolete, things like the Phalanx come to mind, we have to defend this, because it encroaches into metalstorms unique advantages with things belonging in the mach 5/50 territory in a big way, if we show that we are not prepared to defend our IP to the very hilt on this? then we are lost and the floodgates will open, we will be totally stuffed in my opinion because we would have shown to every man and his dog that we have a very soft underbelly and that we are "NOT" even prepared to defend our own IP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.