DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

I missed this before on the Redchip site so not sure if anyone...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I missed this before on the Redchip site so not sure if anyone else did the same. Seems they have updated some things but kept old dates on them. Anyway they have target price of 65c on DigitalX based on 16/17 projections.

Here are the projections:

http://www.redchip.com/assets/companies/DCC.AX/products/dcc_20160526_ResearchProfile_fig7.jpg

The good thing is that these figures are only based on us only getting 0.1% of LATAM remittance market in first half of year and growing this to 0.3% in second half. It estimates we get the same share of 100M Telefonica users (0.1% growing to 0.3%) on Airtime top ups at average top up of $18 per month. It also includes Direct X income (which will be understated if bitcoin keep moving up due to volume increases). Seems we do have some mining revenue that comes in as well for 16/17 but no expenses in relation to it, could be part of a winding down agreement with a 3rd party taking over our hosting contracts (again bitcoin prices might increase this).

It doesn't include any income from any other possible regions we might be targeting (so no Indian or SE Asia partnerships factored in). It also assumes that all profits are spent on advertising which makes sense as this thing will grow fast if and when it takes off. Also assumes 30M share issued for capital raising so not massive dilution forseen (maybe they have someone lined up?) and seems to be self funded pretty much.

If we start getting 1% of the market I cant imagine what these figures would be. Only projections but seems positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.