DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Hey @Konfi all good points and makes sense. Though beyond the...

1. 169 Posts.
    Hey @Konfi all good points and makes sense.  Though beyond the numbers and making a profits as a business we need market adoption. We need people to see value upfront...Otherwise they will not change their current habits.

Where does it explicitly say to a consumer that they will save money and get free stuff, outside of the generic offer we have seen in El Salvador. People don't like being confused, and will always revert back to what they know, even if its the more expensive option.

Looking at the Airpocket and Ding* Sites they look very similar and have very similar KSP's. Its very difficult to find out what kind of commission you are paying up-fornt. and i would not be able to tell the difference between these 2 business from face value (This is all a consumer sees)

Should not one of our KSP on the website be
    "Cheapest mobile top-up solution for Movistar" We could adopt the airline approach, and state that
    "If you find a cheaper service we will match and reduce it by another 10%"

It just feels that we are in no way different to other services other than the fact we have the  blockchain as our backbone  and transfer fees are cheaper ... This information is not even freely available for the everyday user...

These are just my musings...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.