DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

Marketing campaign starts Tuesday. Have been checking out the...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Marketing campaign starts Tuesday. Have been checking out the start of it on FB etc and getting some initial traction. Movistar FB pages have millions of followers and I notice they advertise partners products (ie spotify, whats app, starbucks) so I'm sure they will happily give us a little plug in addition to the SMS marketing beginning on Tuesday.

Last announcement stated trading desk done $4M revenue in April, that was well before the monster volumes in May and June (http://bravenewcoin.com/)  and massive price rises so you would presume trading desk maybe done at least $20M for the quarter at decent spreads...so maybe $600K in profit there. I read a tweet from BitFury VP saying they had an offer to buy 25,000 BTC after Brexit from multi billion dollar family office. Could be BS but given the turmoil to come in global economy and currency markets, people now talking gold....and bitcoin! as safe haven asset classes. Interesting and good time to have an established trading desk!

Suspect seller (Burton) is done for EOFY selling.

July brings new partnerships, Airpocket traction and initial revenue, more bitcoin price volume and volatility which is good for our trading desk. Its time for this to start producing, big month ahead, could be a turning point and watch the selling dry up if it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.