DCC 2.63% 3.7¢ digitalx limited

Dynamo, I understand your sentiment and I appreciate all you...

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Dynamo,

I understand your sentiment and I appreciate all you have shared especially during testing.

What people here need to understand is this is a brand new product which hasn't been done before. With this type of entrepreneurship comes the need to be agile and versatile. Perhaps when the announcements came out 12 months ago, the plan was purely remittance (which the announcements suggest). Instead, rather than raising capital to launch a marketing campaign we have a 100M potential users and free marketing. You need to ask yourself which one would you rather? Raise 5-10M and launch it alone and organically try and grow the user base or partner with one of the biggest Telco's in the world?

As your post suggests. CoinX don't have licences in Cali or NY yet. There was some information previously posted on this thread suggesting that these states heavily contributed to the remittance to South America. Would you launch the app when your partner is licenced to do so in states that will directly affect our chances of commercial success?

I agree with you that their have been some timelines which have slid whilst others have changed due to new functionality not touted 12 months ago.

If by Christmas we are still having this discussion, I will firmly be in your camp and the shareprice will likely have drifted lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $32.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $32.64K 883.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111377 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 264161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.