ASN 13.6% 12.5¢ anson resources limited

Project's exploration hold ups

1. 10,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2031
    I stopped posting on hotcopper because I did not agree with some of my threads being moderated on certain topics, I feel that topics based on logic are no longer permitted unless it is within the common narrative of the time.
    So for this reason I will only post on stock threads until I have been proven correct on the main topics that concern us all.
    I was not going to post again for a year or two, but after reading what is being said on the ASN threads, I feel I have no choice but to correct misunderstandings that are being posted here in regards to the slow progress in regards to the drilling of the Ansons projects.

The Bull PGE project.
    The initial drill targeted tenements have been granted, they are not waiting on native title approval.
    The Bull project areas are on privately owned land on different titles owned by different people with little to no houses or sheds.
    Below is some wording as a copy and paste from the 10th of June announcement.
    Land access discussions with landowners had previously commenced enabling a reconnaissance geophysical programme to begin.
    On completion of land access agreements and the abovementioned surveys, an auger soil geochemical program will be planned at the Target 1 anomaly with a view to determining the source of the strong magnetic response.

If there was some kind of native title approval needed or issue, it certainly has never been mentioned in any company announcement.

So as you can see it has nothing to do with native title, any hold up may have more to do with one or more of the land owners holding out for some kind of financial benefit, such as a agreement of a land being purchased at a premium on a discovery, or shares in the company or a piece of the project, it could be more about greed on the fact that Anson is the only other company that holds granted tenements on strike from Chalice mining's ground.
    In my next post I will talk about the slower exploration progress than what holders were expecting at the Paradox Basin project, and my view on this is different to the narrative that has been expressed by posters of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $161.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.3¢ $234.9K 1.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 286458 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 938553 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 13.6 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 1221669
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.