LRS 11.1% 16.0¢ latin resources limited

Projects: GOLD/HALLOYSITE/LITHIUM/COPPER/HEAVY METALS, page-126

1. 0x7
    61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    cjtj,

replying to your post above:

i feel i should reply to your post just for the sake of...how shall i put it?....clear and complete communication? so that you hear my points.

after that, let's leave it at that because i don't want to look too much to the past, and don't want to look like i am being "melodramatic" or am dwelling on what happened years ago (because i am not)....i have moved on since then, learned on my errors and, also, i see that you guys here are very upbeat about lrs and have high hopes about your holdings so, i don't want to be seen like someone who is trying to spoil all this....

anyway, if you look at lrs share price graph, you'll see how flat-ish it was and for how many years. after the share price started to fall, i didn't do what i should have - cut the losses and sell - i thought that i would have lost too much so i kept the stock hoping that it would rise again, which it never did.

while lrs was DEAD over those years. cg was paying himself (in some years) ~$500k.

then, after all these years cg decided to do....i hate this term...."25:1 capital consolidation" which is, to put it bluntly, "f" over shareholders.....

so whatever was left from my original "investment" was diluted even further, to the point it became just peanuts....

i was aware of the low share price you are referring to in your graph above, but what was i supposed to think?

i thought cg, having milked lrs over the years and having paid himself what he did not deserve, run down the company, "f" over share holders, and now, having run out of money was trying to raise capital to, again, repeat the whole cycle....and i was supposed to buy into it? hell no !!!!

i did receive a written offer to buy lrs shares at, i'm not sure if i recall it correctly, $0.005 or $0.006 to the maximum of $30k?, i think

i was being tempted to buy it, lindt was a giveaway - since they were buying, maybe i should too...

however, by then i had already decided that i would ONLY EVER invest in small cap companies if they have solid, reliable, able management and good fundamentals. simple as that. i know how it sounds but, even though i saw an opportunity (cheap lrs shares) i decided to stick to my decision and give up on it - i can always make money somewhere else.

you know what cg should have done?

when times were tough over those years, he should have given up on his very high and undeserved remuneration, he could have because he had more than one source of income, he could have paid himself a symbolic $1 a year, and could have spent $500k every year on share buyback.

that would go a long way, and i'm sure share holders would have appreciated this, and his "capital consolidation" could have been only 3:1 instead of 25:1, you know think along the lines - i'm the captain, time to show my leadership skills, what i am made of, and OWN it.

you know, to be paid $500k a year when the company does not deliver to their share holders, and then shrink share holders' holdings by 25 fold takes a special type of person to do that....

if you work in a mid to large size (by australian standards) manufacturing factory, you need to be pretty switched on, have skills and balls to make $500k a year....

anyway, this is how i see all this, let's leave this discussion at that,
    good luck and regards,
    xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $447.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.0¢ $4.686M 27.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2472953 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1202344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.