LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Yes it is. Results will not be released till they are complete....

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Yes it is. Results will not be released till they are complete. You are not in the real world. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you haven’t even heard the interview with the head geologist running the noombenberry project. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqIzz4kXDpw Thats the link. Question is asked at 2.17. I know with such a well articulated and researched post you won’t have time to listen to the entire thing . Results will not come out till the last week in feb at the earliest. I wish hotcopper had an ignore button next to the report button on the mobile version of its website. That way I could just delete 95% of the mud on this website with one click of a button over the current arduous process of clicking on their profile and then finding the ignore button. It only takes one comment a lot of the time, to get a read on the quality of comments coming from any given contributor. Sounds trivial but it would make the world of difference to the personal experience on this website, for the most part, thousands of silent observers like myself. Would create an echo chamber of constructive opinions only. Just a thought hotcopper mods. IMO LRS will rise incrementally from here, to closer to end of feb/start of March in anticipation of noomenberry results. Never mind the lithium, gold, copper,precious metals. The near term catalyst for an aggressive rise/ fall of the current share price will be the noomenberry results. I think they are going to be a company maker, ADN has brought market awareness in droves to kaolin/halloysite. From my own personal research (outside of hotcopper) I have undertaken, I think the results from Noomenberry are going to be fantastic. If so, look out! We await. That’s it from me, won’t be responding to any juvenile rebuttals... P.S thank you so much to %1 and co. Your efforts do not go under appreciated, keep up the great work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.