LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

Projects: GOLD/HALLOYSITE/LITHIUM/COPPER/HEAVY METALS, page-567

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    My interpretation of how Chris and the management team handled themselves in the AGM was trying to minimise hyperbole and trying to be neutral but reassuring that good things are coming. I can't comment on how this one went compared to previous AGMs as I didn't attend those ones, but it wasn't supposed to be a Tesla 'Battery Day' extravaganza; just standard due diligence reporting all public companies need to do.

They didn't promise hard dates on any of the milestones we are aware of because they don't have full control on the workings priorities of other parties like their JV partners, government councils, Argentina with COVID 2nd wave, availability of skilled contractors on site etc. There's a lithium boom so even if you have great plots of land doesn't mean the manpower and machinery are available to reap it right now.

I mostly participated in the AGM out of curiousity given I have a large-ish position in the stock now. Heck I own a couple of small investment properties for which I have NEVER attended their AGMs. Plus the report will come out soon enough and those are hard facts that get audited so I'd focus on those over AGM attendance and presentation skills.

Another thing to consider for newcomers who is pondering "when will the next rocket happen", remember that even in a sunny day scenario it takes time to actually do stuff. Moving machinery, configuring them, placement, drill, sample recovery, packing up to go back to home base, packaging for assay labs, delivery, collection, processing, analysis, report drafting and report delivery. Easily can take one or two months per round due to physical mining work having to be done in a staged, non-parallel fashion. It's not always hard/busy work, but I think we've been spoiled by the rapid price movements in the markets. That does NOT equal to a miner being able to work faster. A pregnancy doesn't finish overnight just because you are certain you will be getting a beautiful baby out of it.

Stay calm, buy price dips, keep yourself busy with other stuff (or go research for your next big winner), and (hopefully) the good results will show up in due time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $780.5K 5.147M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 1140848 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 572767 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.