LRS 2.56% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

Projects: GOLD/HALLOYSITE/LITHIUM/COPPER/HEAVY METALS, page-64

1. 2,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    I know we are all glued to the price action this morning but since Li prices has been the latest topic discussed in the media , it would be appropriate to discuss our JV with Integra Capital. Our Catamarca Project does not include our San Luis Project.

We are the largest Li spodumene landholder in Argentina. We have two main projects, Catamarca and San luis. The Jv is only on the Catamarca project. Integra's initial estimate is a 20+ year mine life producing 200,000 tpy at 6% Li2O. Cost of poduction is 30-40% less than peers in Western Australia spodumene producers. Although we don't have a Jorc yet but based on this info I have worked out the NPV at app $1billion. I'm hopefull however that we will be doing Li hydroxide or Carbonate for maximum profit. I have based the calculations on a 10% discount, 25 year mine life, 250,000 tpa.

The info is based on a combination of our Anns and a report done by Integra whilst they were doing their DD.

► LRS has the largest hard rock
    spodumene landholding in
    Argentina

► Under-explored spodumene
    Pegmatite Swarms
    Potential to host World Class
    Lithium Deposit
    ► Secured a JV with Integra Capital
    ( Argentinian Private Equity
    Group) in which they will invest
    US$1m into Catamarca for 50% of
    the project

► Integra to become LRS major
    shareholder with 10% holding

Catamarca Project

Lithium grades Reported grades of 6.6%, 7.1%, 6.3% and 4.9% Li2O.

Projects 20 deposits, at least 6 with past mining activity. 8 deposits with 15m-drilling turned outstanding results

Life of Mine +20 years

Production 200.000 tpt@6%Li2O

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2677/2677161-6ae3d639475b17e26112598760036b1a.jpg
    Also very important to note that the Catamarca project has Ancasti and Villisman Project. The above mine life estimate is only for the Ancasti tenement and does not include the Villisman Project. The below drilling was just on a limited part of Villisman tenements. Also Ancasti had very limited drilling. Integra will be going for an aggressive drilling campaign, JORC to follow.
    Once both tenements are further drilled , this could be a much higher mine life with more output.
    We haven't even mentioned San Luis' potential. This could be huge

Villisman Project

Drilling in 2nd 2017
    Intercepts include:
     3m @ 2.98% Li2O
     5.2m @ 1.62% Li2O
     6m @ 2.40% Li2O
     7m @ 2.17% Li2O

Knowing our biggest shareholder , Integra Capital and it's owner José Luis Manzano, is very important in order to really comprehend the importance of this partnership.
    https://www.iamericas.org/team-showcase/jose-luis-manzano/

Founded in 1995, Integra Capital has developed
    projects for more than 17 billion dollars in financing
    and Investment.

integracapital.com

Integra Capital has a subsidiary in Lithium , IntegraLithium integralithium.com

Integra has a diversified portfolio in more than 10 countries and has developed projects and ventures with private institutions and investors valued at more than $16.5 billion.

As one of Argentina’s largest lithium explorers,(experts in exploration) Integra holds more than 400,000 hectares of lithium brines projects in Jujuy and Catamarca provinces. (That means they already have Lithium projects in the same area )

The firm has also developed a portfolio of assets in oil exploration and production, natural gas distribution, electricity generation and distribution, and also has investments in uranium and copper. (focused on mining)

Integra provides services such as mergers and acquisitions, financial structuring, IPOs, due diligence procedures, debt and company restructuring. (Investment bank, means funding from A to Z)With Integra you can be sure this Lithium project will go to production with
    1. Local knowledge and expertise in Argentina
    2. IntegraLithium has the technical expertise and manpower, and will undergo feasibility, engineering and metallurgy studies on the project
    3. Integra’s financial capacity has the ability to rapidly explore and develop a lithium project
    Now let's see what did Integra say about the JV:

Integra Capital founder and president Jose Luis Manzano said: “We are very happy in becoming partners with Latin Resources in Argentina to advance this promising lithium pegmatite project.

“We expect to benefit from the knowledge of Latin Resources and contribute with our experience in Argentina and our highly qualified team to advance the project.”

This is also a very good video where he explains his view on the importance of Lithium for Integra's future . He is more than keen on developing Lithium mining. So in other words it's a long-term focus for them.

What does the JV entail

• Integra to spend up to USD $1million (AUD $1.4 Million) in a Joint Venture with Latin to explore, develop and earn 50% of its Catamarca lithium pegmatite projects

Integra has an option to become Latin’s largest corporate shareholder through an equity investment to take a cornerstone 10% holding in the Company

• Agreement with Latin signals Integra’s move into the hard rock lithium sector to become a major player in the lithium sector

Aggressive exploration campaign targeting a maiden JORC Resource followed by feasibility, metallurgy and engineering studies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $7.396M 37.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 155000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6311996 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.