LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Before I start, your post following this one was a much more...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Before I start, your post following this one was a much more honest assessment, so well done on that, this one however... I was on the call too. In reference to the noombenberry assays, they did not say ‘results will be no later than early next week’ at all. They actually said results will come out, and I quote ‘in the coming weeks.’ They also did not say they were confident of results matching Andromeda. They did not even mention Andromeda once. Regarding South America, it did not sound promising at present due to Covid. They repeatedly remarked, ‘there are tanks on the streets, there are tanks on the streets.’ Drilling for gold this quarter over east. Geologist there now. I don’t think Noombenberry results will be out till late next week at the earliest, possibly first week of March from what I could garner from the little they actually did say at AGM and what has also been stated by the head geologist. I’m aware management doesn’t have a spectacular track record to date, but if the quality halloysite is in the ground the share price will look after itself regardless of management. They will produce their maiden JORC, find a JV partner and away we go. I want them to succeed as much as anybody, but let’s not mix facts with fiction. Apologies to all about the late response to the agm. I’ve been enjoying some time out away from the rat race.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.