LRS 11.1% 16.0¢ latin resources limited

You might say ridiculous but if the share price follows ADN or...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 494
    You might say ridiculous but if the share price follows ADN or thereabouts then this price is massively undervalued. I do not think the grades have to be necessarily outstanding to compete, just as long as they are commercially viable.

If the grades are there and the amount of material in the ground is as expansive as the preliminary tests appear to strongly indicate then arguably this could turn into a much bigger operation than ADN and with less shares on issue a healthier share price. I do not think this is an unreasonable estimation. The share price action with ADN is a healthy indicator of where LRS is likely to go if this project is a goer. And this is just but one project in the pipeline.

We know there is Halloysite/ Kaolonite in the ground it is simply a matter of how much and whether pure enough.

I picked up another 600,000 shares early afternoon yesterday because to me this is like looking through a telescope at a star being born. If any of the other projects also start to come to fruition then you might just see a supernova. This is speculating at its best!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $447.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.0¢ $4.686M 27.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2472953 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1202344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.