LRS 0.00% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Projects: GOLD/HALLOYSITE/LITHIUM/COPPER/HEAVY METALS, page-859

1. 1,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484

Out of an article from *:

"WA kaolin project is one of only a few deposits in Australia The Noombenberry project is one of Australia’s few known ultra-high grade deposits of tubular halloysite and is located near the WA town of Merredin, 300km east of Perth. The resource has similar geology to Andromeda Metals’ (ASX:ADN) halloysite project in South Australia which goes into production in 2022.The global market for kaolin is expected to reach a value of $US8.2bn by 2024, and has an annual compound growth rate of 6.5 per cent.Paper-making, ceramics, paints, plastics and cements are the main uses for kaolin as well as applications in the storage of hydrogen, carbon dioxide and super capacitors.Latin Resources has two gold projects in NSW’s Lachlan Fold Belt in Manildra 30km west of Orange, and Yarara 70km east of Albury that has 20 dormant high-grade gold mines."

In my opinion similar geology (even if different location) and looking for same material makes them peers that warrant a degree of comparison- a rough yardstick as to the potential of LRS. Maybe the companies wont be comparable- if LRS does not have the grades and quantities- or does and ends up dwarfing other peers. Time will tell. Anyway I take your point, no one is forcing you to measure one companies potential against the other.

Full article link:
    https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/tiny-latin-resources-has-caught-a-rocket-with-its-lithium-kaolin-gold-and-copper-plays/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $3.506M 20.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 170000 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1113801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.