SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

WendySthanks for your views on how you see them, interesting...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    WendyS

thanks for your views on how you see them, interesting reading. I certainly can agree on the past not being good for any of us.

But i remain a cynic on a tech play but then I am only 1 shareholder, especially on how this one ended up? You may still care to blame individuals for this mess and maybe there is merit in it
    However the voting from the shareholders will determine what it feels is the best way forward based upon what is put forward for consideration

maybe you know more of a tech opportunity that is very profitable and could put that forward to the board? if there is compelling eveidence ,I am sure the current board would see it and put that forward over a mining deal? why would they not? Its the shareholders that have power evidenced by the cyprus situation.

I am assuming the current board is evaluating projects currently, are you aware if a tech one is before them?

for disclosure i receive nothing from any mining deal and favor it purely as this was a tech wreck, its just my preference just like tech is yours ? I have no preference for any particular board at this stage I am just keen to see the direction chosen by the shareholders.

IMO DYOR

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.