SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

all very true big kev , only one problem the vendors of CBOX...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    all very true big kev , only one problem the vendors of CBOX cant vote for their own transaction if they are current holders of MOT that could leave it very unsupported in a voting scenario

again the shareholders will vote worthwhile projects put forward , if cbox has geuniune profitabilty that the board cant ignore and is sustainaable against the costs of running a public company then I am keen to see it put in front of all share holders so we have no option to support it in a majority , evidence is what will get the most votes from the shareholders

we are all rowing the boat in the same direction here that is we want the share price up in minimal dilution
    If I see a tech deal that is much better opportunity than mining I will support it like all you guys

you mention CBOX big kev , are you arware if the profitability is undeniable for a board not to ignore it? weighing up how many shares will be needed to obtain it ? and the costs of public company compliance?

evidence is what we need , please give everyone reasons to support CBox not recommendations without evidence , there is plenty of private companies out there with good profitability but not good enough to list against alot of factors

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.