SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

projects, page-15

1. 59 Posts.
    Rocket Fuel, it is obvious that you are very close to the Board and/or one of the recipients of the options put forward for the AGM Snowy mentioned in his last post. Your comments are almost verbatim to that of GA, almost to the point that you could have written it for him! No problem if you are, however I feel it would lend you more credibility to disclose your position.

The proposal cBox put in, was done so post shareholders and brokers request and I feel, out of desperation. But it will happily be withdrawn should there be a better solution offered so all shareholders get a fair deal and not just a handful of "mates' to the Board. IMO

Again, you pointedly forget that it was cBox that took MVH out of suspension, increased the SP and later combined Tech plays that delivered a 16 cent SP. This was done when cBox was a smaller company, with less revenue and less than 2 years in operation. Since the 7th August 2011, cBox has pushed its limits with paying off inherited liabilities, added new clients, increased revenue, new product offerings and development of automated services. We successfully achieved what MOT failed to do.

I would be extremely happy if the board scrutinized all deals on offer like they have with cBox, perhaps we would not have had the appalling Cypress deal even put forward, nor would this board try to give away 50% of the company with resolutions 6 & 7 as per Snowy's post if they actually thought about the shareholders.

Either this Board is completely inept and incompetent, or they are giving the company away to mates. Logically, It has to be one or the other.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.