SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Plenty of innuendos going on here guys. At the end of the day we...

1. 3,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Plenty of innuendos going on here guys.

At the end of the day we are all in it together. I want to see the sp turn around and go into a major uptrend. We are all down on this investment and obviously some more than others.

I also feel its unfair to blame the current board for where we are now. These guys were given a basket case to resurrect and I feel they pursued the Cyprus deal with all us shareholders in mind. They went about it the right way and SRK were brought in to give there independent opinion.

Ok it's not what we want!!! We've all agreed on that. And it's not going ahead.

Now moving forward.

Cbox continues to be pushed. Now I don't care who's on who's side. I want to see facts and figures. Wendy, if you think cbox can get mot back to 10c plus then please organize a time and place where us major shareholders can sit through a presentation backed by financials so we can then decide if this is the right way to go. I'd also want to see your idea of how capital can be raised to fund the growth of cbox from here on.

On the other hand I'd also like to see any so called new mining deal presented to us and evaluated as above.

I'll tell you all now, I'll be backing the deal that attracts the funds. Cash is king. Whether its tech or mining, without cash we will continue to remain on life support until the inevitable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.