MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

prolific gas flows as reported

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I am very interested in the fact that these wells were so chokers with pressurised gas, that our own Central Compression Facility cannot cope with the flows.

This fact is awesome for us shareholders.
    It is only a matter of step by step before we reap the full benefit of such impressive flow rates, which have indeed been at 10MCFPD in roaring fashion. Jeff Clakre states that these wells were all flowing at 7MCFPD itermittently before and during their production phase.
    I think he was being conservative and may surprise the market.

In addition, we have struck Oil in the past.
    I think a few companies will be wondering if the erratic gasflows are related to amounts of Oil below....about as feasable as any possibility in any case.

I feel our potential will be the selling tool (as such)...not so much our in ground reserves.
    I feel we will demonstrate flowrates and production figures to present our ongoing cash position but this is only attractive to a degree.
    (Possibly, a suitor will assume it is simple to just place another well between each that are there now and halve the pressure problems...or would they double?).
    While making money from the proven gas reserves, the potential suitor will be more interested in the future prospects of new discoveries and well position details must accomodate for that insight.
    If we do the right thing, i feel it will be to present Mae as an iceberg analogy and push the 3/4 rule of how the majority of the iceberg is beneath our view. Yes, that is obvious, but i am very interested in how we are doing it and i feel the directors knew this from day dot and are doing well to help us all realise MAEs best potential by the way they have reported in a tight-lipped fashion.

Just some more insight...Make what you will.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.