AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

promising future

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    Guys the reason that this is happening is purely related to an oversight on AQD management.
    When the offer was made they forgot about the option holders and the ASX kindly informed them (AQD management) that the option holders will have to be considered and have enough time to convert their options.
    Hence the next announcement from AQD about options.

Unfortunately, there are always sharks out there who will take advantage of any situation as they are here.

I spoke to Graeme Drew yesterday and he informed me that AQD won’t be increasing the offer to share holders, so if it is oversubscribed, then it will be reduced accordingly.

On the positive side though, for those that want to bail from AQD can probably do so now for around 33c to 34c?

This may get rid of those that would have sold out and reduced the sp at a later date.

IMO AQD is starting to look pretty good now. Chart looks great, can't wait to see what Jan Feb brings.

There's a lot of positives happening right now for AQD, Manganese, Iron Ore, Gold, Nickel, Copper, Uranium and others. Manganese looks by far the most promising at the moment, but will see in six or seven months.

Hey Vas, no mate I havent sold any AQD shares, I need them to goto $5 so I can retire, lol.

Go AQD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1155314 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.