88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Since we've had a quiet day today, have any of you ever received...

1. 1,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Since we've had a quiet day today, have any of you ever received newsletter promos from Port Phillip Publishing - based in Melbourne - via their email sender (agent?) Money Morning - recommending stocks to rise in the next x to xx months?
    I get 'em all the time having years ago been a subscriber to PPP's monthly newsletter Australian Small Cap Investigator.
    One promo I got 3 months ago was for "Resource Speculator" - compiled by their Jason Stevenson - in which one of his past, and continuing recs was, & still is, 88 ENERGY !!
    Another I'm now repeatedly getting is from Sam Volkering, for his current "4 Water Bear!!" selections, per the base PPP monthly newsletter Australian Small Cap Investigator, as its Editor.
    I tend to be a bit sceptical of these publications these days - like the HC poster who recently commented on a diff thread - I think for 88 Energy, or perhaps BGS - who said that similar promos he'd read - from The Next Mining Boom (& IMO The Next Oil Rush or The Next Small Cap or The Next Tech Stock) only tended to ramp UP for a few days - the share prices of the stocks such newsletters recommended - which IMO benefits some of their!! people who've chosen to become holders just before the promos have been released, and of course have become sellers straight after, at the expense of the newbie buyers who're the newsletter subscribers!! What are your views?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.