LYC 0.39% $7.75 lynas rare earths limited

promotion of lynas product, page-9

1. 7,404 Posts.
    "Lets imagine samsung suddenly used LYC as its sole supplier and went on a green campaign, would that make Apple users switch brands???"

yes, that was along the lines that i was thinking.
    to some degree it may be an ideal, but what can we use as inspiration if we don't aspire to them?

i don't have one of those iphone contraptions, but if i had the intention, and choice, of purchasing one that was the result of causing misery, or another that was the result of non-harm, even if it meant saving a few extra bux, i'd go for the second option.
    what would you do?

the things that we regard as the most insignificant, are, more often than not, the most significant.

more folks seem to be waking up to the fact, in one way or another, that was is good for others winds up being good for them.

this is a significant leading edge that lynas have - they would be mad not to run with it,
    the company's operations have being examined under a microscope and found to be free from grubbiness at every level of magnification

i have brought stuff made in china of unknown origin and will not do it again after watching a documentary about one bloke's experience of, unfortunately, winding up in a chinese slave labor camp

check out philosophy and religion forum here, some folks do appear to give a toss about injustices, and i'd assume that some would have the courage of their convictions

if that ball gathers more momentum, then china may be compelled to tidy up it's rare earth industry, and that will take time - but in the meantime, lynas would be, well and truly, king of the hill - and so it should!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.