PEK 5.13% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

promotion

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Has anyone seen any copy of our massive jorc in any of the papers yet? I will be surprised if a jorc of our size has been overlooked by the National Media if only for one day. I am happy if it takes a couple of days but will be very disappointed if we dont get national coverage and even a mention on some of those cable T.V thingos, "Your money your call" etc.

If we have P.R people they should be earning there money now.

I spoke to my broker(Pattos) and he said our brokers (Shaws) should be straight of the front foot here and releasing a revided report of PEK with a revised BUY target on the back on this incredible jorc. We have supported Shaws, now is the time for them to support their client, us.

He suggested also an appearance also of AH on
    Boardroom Radio as a very effective way to get the story out.

The company themselves have been very busy and I know think the results will speak for themselves(which to a large extent they will) but now is the time a good touch of the salesman is needed. The SP will continue to rise,with small retraces I believe for the next period regardless of media prominance however its about market visability and prestige.

We have the free worlds biggest and best REE deposit and so much more, I want to see the story get out there especially while its hot news!

I know we have major international promotion planned but most of PEKs stock will be held by Aussies (in the foreseeable) future and the story need to be thoroughly promoted here too.

I know some poo poo this idea but I think individuals make a difference. Email a copy of the jorc statement to your local media if you agree with me and want to see this story where it should be, in the headlines.

This is a huge story and I for one want to see it in pominent mainstream financial media.

Tretchikoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $37.42K 196.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 21072 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 35689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.