LPE 0.00% 12.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Promotion, page-18

1. 2,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1574
    Froggy you should ask the easy questions, like what is the meaning of life ?
    Many of us will have a working hypothesis, my own is LPE are targeting growth above cash flow positive. Thus leaving the market in limbo, retail power companies are all about reliable/safe dividends. LPE are a hybrid energy, tech, innovation start up company dealing in this space.
    LPE could have chosen to stay in profit from 100Gwh under management, but have increased growth to match revenue instead. In the longer run its the faster track to larger profit, but leads to ongoing frustration over achievement of sustainable profitable quarters.
    10m per quarter looks like the point at which operating costs (staff etc) will no longer grow at the same rate, if so COGs and revenue will pull away from base costs now.
    LPE are in it for the long term, so with funding in place now, and directors comfortably able to defend a low ball take over, the share price is less important to LPE for now. Their focus is on creating a large and profitable company.
    Leaving sentiment as the driver until the institutions arrive to take their positions, The humble retail investors are left with the decision, at which point do I risk missing an entry. My own take has been to accumulate a reasonable stake early, so I can set and forget.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $43.68K 364K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 86000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.