SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

promotional of c-pulse, page-23

1. 9,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    You guys have pretty much the same thought as me on this.

I just can't free up any more cash at present and unknown time frames mean I am probably over invested at the minute ( hurting a bit but not in pain)

Just can't work out why others can't see the market and the potential.

Presentations and any appearances really need to start at the lowest common denominator and spell out the product, it's simplicity, low risk , how advanced they are and if the audience is above that level get technical. Stupid surveys on sites to see if you are eligible - christ just put up the criteria in a loose format and get the people to enquire via their GP or cardiologist , don't tell people they are suitable and not say why - they take a one page printout into the GP / Cardiologist and he is then product / trial aware can confirm if it is suitable and can use the tip sheet for all his patients or be sent a info pack and later updates.

These guys really need a rocket up their .......marketing and information dissemination. Wider knowledge helps recruitment and education and then you have a database of interested professionals- you know forward thinking ones even if they are time poor.

Gotta spend the time and spoon feed these guys and in the modern day with electronic communications, GP and professional only forums , digital printing it isn't expensive in time or structure.

pricing- I really want a decent platform rather than the lowball discount we are at. Just gives a better support after a jump on news abut the traders want to keep expanding the downside range so they can swing it with shorts. An old game and only confirmed well delivered news will beat them at their own game. Just don't give them the volume on the way up and they will hang themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.