SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

promotional of c-pulse, page-24

1. 299 Posts.
    I've always been impressed by the dynamic approach of American individuals and companies when they have a new and exciting product
    to introduce to the market.
    The Medcity News interviewed. Sunshines Hearts CEO David rosa.
    The following is an extract from that interview.
    According to CEO David Rosa, 'the biggest challenge the company faces is making patients and physicians aware of the therapy.
    ''There's a lot of untapped potential out there . A lot of patients are not aware of these devices ( very likely 99% are unaware, these are my words) . The investment community knows about us,we really need to increase the awareness among patients and doctors.'
    The words of our not very dynamic CEO David Rosa.

C-plus has enormous promotional potential at a cost of peanuts.Every talk show in the US would grab the opportunity for an interview of what would be viewed as a miracle answer to the problem by the 1.5 ml sufferers in the US. Every TV news service would very likely cover C-pulse on the evening news. There is also the morning talk shows watched no doubt by
    Many elderly viewers.

The Bloomberg interview was another illustration of mr Rosa's not very dynamic presentation of C-pulse when he failed to mention to the millions of viewers worldwide the extraordinary success achieved when five patients out of twenty five were weaned off the C-pulse seemingly cured of a major illness that up to now relied on the the out dated pacemaker or heart surgery and or medication.

This is not good enough.

XC if you agree with with my assertion that wide coverage of C-pulse can be achieved then I suggest, as you have contact with the CEO perhaps you could convince him to initiate something in that regard.
    As you maybe aware I have written to the PR company twice also Laura Forman investor relations, and the marketing manager Mr jim Yearick twice.
    with suggestion for an effective economical promotion.
    Have no way of knowing if my attempt has made an impression.
    Your contribution would be worthwhile for all of us frustrated shareholders.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.