SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

promotional of c-pulse, page-46

1. 299 Posts.
    Hi Robert,
    Thank you for reaching out, regarding Midcity News, I do not know who they are or do I have any recollection of doing an interview with them. What I have said is there a lack of awareness regarding our technology with patients and physicians which is not only true for us but for LVAD technologies. The difference is that LVAD's have been around for many years. On Bloomberg,I ever got the chance to bring resulta and yes I would
    have said that. I was told they were going to ask me about specific results but never did.

On your suggestion, we have already hired a PR company and you will hear next week on our quarterly call we are doing what you suggest with one exception. We are not allowed to interview nor approach any patient that is in an FDA trial which the weaned patients are. They remain in follow up for a total of five years. Otherwise I would have had them at our booth at trade shows as well. But the doctors taking care of them can. The FDA also has strict guidelines for promotion and advertising of a clinical trial which impacts us as well. If we were commercial none of these would come into play. Again stay tuned next week to hear what we are doing.

I appreciate people who more direct as opposed to those that appear to have unclear agendas so no need to apologise. On recruitment heartware had trouble getting their sites up and running in their follow on destination
    Therapy trial due to sites taking longer together IRB approval.
    Throated has not announced any enrollment in their class3 trial and I am told they have massive in getting sites activated.

Our number priority is enrollment and many experts in this space tell me we are doing more than what other companies are and so to be patient. Easier said than done.

That was the end of his email. Received mr Rosa's permission to post PM today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.