proof?here you have it.

1. 153 Posts.
    Start with few verses.Matthew 7:7
    “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
    Galatians 5:22-23
    But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law
    John 16:13
    When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
    Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
    Deuteronomy 4:29
    But from there you will seek the Lord your God and you will find him, if you search after him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Well.People who genuinely searched for God reveived what God promised.Such love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.Suddenly.Not over years and gradually.No.Some receive as young,some after decades of searching.What other changes ?You can tell when someone is filled with Holy Spirit. It changes the way they talk. I've seen people who used to stutter and when they get up to preach the word or to share the gospel with people, all of a sudden that stuttering is gone. The Holy Spirit begins to work through them. I've seen people who are shy and when they begin to live their life for God the Lord begins to fill them in such a way so that shyness goes away .For ever.It happened to me.One of the evidences of a spirit filled life is that you have a life that is marked by great love for people.Suddenly comes to you and does not go away.We all humans know the difference when someone is loving and when someone is doing it to just be noticed. Along with the fruit of the spirit, a life that is filled with God, is a life that is filled with joy. The Bible says that they sing and make melody in their hearts to the Lord. Joy is a powerful witness instead of a life that is always crabby or cranky Those who are filled with the spirit are filled with the power of God to not do and not live in unrighteous ways:adultery, fornication, hatred, contentions, selfish ambitions, dissensions, envy.

And last I would like to include small piece of someone's confession .Very interesting."To convict the world of righteousness: After we are convicted of sin, the next step on the road to our salvation begins with the Holy Spirit convicting us of our righteousness through our acceptance of Jesus as our Lord and Savior. God would never convict us of sin unless He was also willing to convict us of righteousness. Therefore, God had a plan to give us His righteousness through the death, and resurrection, of His Son Jesus.

In my journey on the calvary road to the cross, I was so convicted of sin, that for about two years I could not go to sleep at night without taking a drink. There was no amount of consoling that could lift the weight of sin from me. There was nothing I could do to make up for my sins. There was nothing anyone could say to me to make me feel better. Until one day, I went to a church and I became convicted of righteousness by the supernatural work of the Holy Spirit -- and I never looked back. It had nothing to do with what the pastor said -- I had heard it all before. There was nothing in this world that could lift the weight of sin off me -- nothing! The evidence of the Holy Spirit that night in that little church was not someone speaking in tongues -- it was I, being convicted of righteousness, and having the weight of my sins lifted from me."!

Peace

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.