FGL 9.09% 5.0¢ frugl group limited

@topaz_stallion you want me to sugar coat why the government...

1. 93 Posts.

@topaz_stallion you want me to sugar coat why the government wants data retention or do you want the real world? The real world.... Criminals or whatever you want to call them will jump at a VPN that cannot have a source ip address traced.

Hence wangle is in this steam pile of surage.

Frankly I hope wangle is legit but 60%of tech start ups fail because of founder and co-founder issues, not because of the product.

Now be patient with me... Their excuse on not releasing due to data retention issues is not a good strategy, why?

In the world of software development there is a saying:

Release often and pivot fast.

Both of the above do not happen in Wangle.

1. Due to the fact they do not release often, they get NO FEEDBACK from users. They develop something that really does not meet our needs. If they release an imperfect product it is BETTER than nothing, why? Feedback cycle.

2. Pivot point... They cannot pivot their business because they have F$&@ all momentum, which means if they steam rolling down a path, how do they know it is the correct one?

You have not learnt something on hc... I don't blame you, most posts are about greed, not the real deal. You want to invest in a good business then find one that releases often and is agile enough to Pivot.

I learned this the hard way mate.
    Last edited by romrom: 09/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.005(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $23.04K 455.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119999 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 4600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.