RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

Not a lot has changed there I don't think NS. Least not...

1. 359 Posts.

Not a lot has changed there I don't think NS. Least not officially.
    They must be about to switch the pumps on this week for the closed loop circ. test and that is booked to run for 6 weeks.
    This is being touted by GDY as proof of concept testing as it circulates the fluid, sucks out the heat, measures the temperatures obtained, how stable the system is under constant load just as though they were driving a turbine generator or operating a Chinese laundry or a brewery, whatever.

Good enough for those of a technical bent. For those who still say "Show me the Light though". The long standing promise is still, you'll have to wait 'til Christmas.
    I don't know of anything at this stage standing in the way of this. I think the bit of extra hardware is either in house or expected on site in plenty of time. Even the steam turbine which I am sure I read they had 'bought second hand' (why buy a new one for what is only a trial set up?) so that leaves only the plumbing and it's not such a big deal.Like a 1MW system.
    They would start setting that up on satifactory completion of the Closed Loop test which if all goes well would give them say 5 months to set up the gen. Heaps.
    I think during that time they would have Jol.2 or whatever the next hole is (?) spudded and completed(??) to put in the Christmas stocking as well.
    That's my understanding at the moment mate.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5.203K 2.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
112 130088912 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7242851 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.