ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE)Forgot to mention in my last miisve and post that...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE)

Forgot to mention in my last miisve and post that ---in 99% of cases according to my knowledge---in the world of IT--Proff of Concepts are 30 days Max.

Implication, we ahve been at that stage now for 2-3.5 weeks..

Extrapolate.

The Proof of Concepts --2-3 ---NOW minimum --imo-at that sort of even now past shortlisted stage -- will become --repeat --Will Become-- a Series of CONTRACTS-- with Tier One Global Banks-- in days and not more than a week/9 days-- tops-- as a worst sceanario-- or so by Simple Rational Clear Transparent easy intelligent deduction.....

The easy Bottom Line is then...???....

Answer: -- Hold (ITE) --- just a tad more (max 10 days--as early as a day to a few days)-- in my view, so therefore I repeat, in my view, Hold just a tad more ....in my view.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo ....

DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in and on this Internet Chat Site Forum, as expressed above are; explicitly unwarranted, and expressed on a strictly: ‘Without Prejudice’ basis.. These views are only personal opinions and speculations, are definitely not warranted, in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy or veracity. These opinions & correspondences, expressed in this email and/or on this internet site are only the writer’s tentative thoughts and opinions only. Remember, they are, nothing more than that. These views are not…. (Repeat: ‘not’ …)…to be read as being, or even forming any form whatsoever of investment recommendation, general or specific. Instead, they are just simply personal ideas and opinions, and to repeat, are NOT to be read, taken, or interpreted as financial advice. These expressed opinions written here, are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their, authenticity, or likely predictive outcome. Therefore, these comments are highly subjective, not the basis of officially authorized research, and are therefore likely to be prejudiced by the writers own opinions, perceptions, interests, and outlook. As a result, these views may be prone to errors, as they are not objective, or official in any way, and, have not been checked by an authorized third party, and are possibly incomplete, ill informed and/or inaccurate. With this in mind, the author repeatedly reminds readers, that these opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. Remember readers, to read these opinions as just one of many expressed personal subjective thoughts and ideas, in the ‘common market-place of ideas’—and to read these views in this light and as only that. Readers must recognize that, as these views, are only one viewpoint among many possible other viewpoints, they are therefore at best; only the author’s own highly subjective whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. You therefore ought not, repeat ‘not’, to rely upon these views for any form of advice or counsel. Instead, you are responsible for your own decisions. Readers must also note that, as with all expressed opinions, they are definitely open to discussion and refutation, as well as the logical weighing and consideration of other alternative interpretations and viewpoints. For any investment decision, the writer urges readers to conduct their own independent and separate investigations and research, and always seek their own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice, before coming to an informed decision.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.