ITE i.t.& e limited

just got back from work.to see all this crap from ocker and...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    just got back from work.to see all this crap from ocker and co..it always amazes me the different types of people there are in the world.
    There are those that are upbeat ,help others out, see the bright side of life ,and generally look at things for what they really are.(which is usually much less painful if you really look at the big picture in life,s long journey.)
    Then there are those miserable types who criticize others,moan all the time and look for the bad angle.YOU KNOW THE TYPE those that you need to avoid because they have the tendancy to bring you down with their negativity......
    Dont let them bring you down.......
    What happened today and perhaps in the next few weeks will be a distant memory in a year and i am in no doubt that those who can just push through the little hassles and remind themselves of what is really important will see this for what it is...just a less than great day ...nothing more nothing less...
    ITE are a world class company with world class products.remind youself of this and look up and ahead and not down at your feet.-do you really think its the end of the road for this company,really and honestly....
    Nope niether do i.world class..thats what they are and if you look forward and not look at what happened today you will see that this is merely a blip.
    There are exiting times ahead and there are rewards ahead,but you can only get them with patience,pure and simple...PATIENCE..
    For those that are still shaking and pouring there 10th stubbie,just remember there were only 78 trades today at an average of $4362 per trade. what does that tell you..well it tells me that it was a small number of very small shareholders who paniced.plain and simple so
    chill look forward, and in the long run you WILL be rewarded..
    REMEMBER ITE IS A WORLD CLASS COMPANY WITH WORLD BEATING PRODUCTS PLAIN AND SIMPLE..
    cheers to all holders.
    Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.