proof of creation, page-159

1. 12,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    very enjoyable thread thread

one argument that interested me was

" Evolution as we know it is so improbable that something like it has a 1 in a trillion shot of succeeding."

So just how unlikely is a 1 in a trillion shot? Well in the terms of the universe its a certainty Lets look at the number of stars.

According to below

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/102630/how-many-stars-are-there-in-the-universe/#ixzz2Y8UzXoI8

"There are spiral galaxies out there with more than a trillion stars, and giant elliptical galaxies with 100 trillion stars. And there are tiny dwarf galaxies with a fraction of our number of stars.

So how many galaxies are there?

According to astronomers, there are probably more than 170 billion galaxies in the observable Universe, stretching out into a region of space 13.8 billion light-years away from us in all directions.

And so, if you multiply the number of stars in our galaxy by the number of galaxies in the Universe, you get approximately 10 to the power of 24. That’s a septillion stars"

so help me out if my maths is wrong, but If you have a septillion stars and the likelihood of evolution occurring is 1 trillion to one.

Evolution is not only likely but the law of averages would indicate that it has occurred approximately 1 trillion times (a septillion diveded by a trillion = a trillion)

gee we aren't that special after all

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.