CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

proof of manipulation of cnp, page-11

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Dutchy 181,
    On my favourites list I only have about 5 of the "hearts", because I am looking for quality posts, not quantity. Its amazing what can be picked up from an infrequent poster who is extremely knowledgeable in a particular area. I am always on the lookout for knowledge posters with specific knowledge. There are many skilled mining posters when you care to look, unfortunately many posters on industrial stocks not that skilled with cashflows & dcf analysis. These are the guys to watch if you can find them. CNP thread not a place for many skilled operators unfortunately. Pity skilled operators can't be bothered with the challenges CNP presents, guess they happy with so called easy targets. Personally like to be challenged because that where the huge percentage gains come from, because no one has taken the effort to investigate.
    Hope you take the time to read some of my mining posts because this has been where I have made the money this year. Know it is not everyones cup of tea but it is exciting finding a potential new emerging resource company.
    Currently trying to build the bank for CNP in late June (LOL)!
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS No investment advice given on CNP, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.