CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

proof of manipulation of cnp, page-52

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Baron, it was for me.

Swap, i probably took your post the wrong way as i too have always had respect for your posts.

I just know that a lot of the people who "bag" the daytraders do it themselves when the opportunity is there.

Why not! Quick easy money. No outlay.

I trade CNP sometimes and i also hold a long position.

Before the last CNP deadline and ann there were people on here saying things like, "i dont understand why people are selling, or I dont understand why they arent buying, when the anns out, its going to a dollar".

Well, we all know it didnt go to a dollar. It fell. Yet all the ones selling/not buying were - before the ann - being made out to be stupid. And the ones buying thought they were so smart. The seller/non buyers were smart, maybe they bought in lower.

My point is, stop bagging other traders and their methods. I dont see any daytraders bagging you guys for being long but the opposite happens ALL the time. If someone does say something, theyre shut down quick smart.

Open your minds. Not everyone has the same goal. Or the funds to let sit there in a long position. Doesnt make them better or worse than you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.