OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

proof that there is manipulation in ozl

1. 29 Posts.
    Did everyone notice that when the FIRB extended their decision on OZL and at the same time the ACCC said it would not object to the deal that the media only reported on the negative of the FIRB extension...

However when the FIRB similarly extended their decision on the Chinalco / Rio deal and at the same time the ACCC said it would not object to this deal that all the media did was report on the positive of the ACCC statement.

This double standard of the media shows us once again how corrupt, flawed and inaccurate the business media is in Australia.

I am not saying that either deal is more likely to be approved or not by the FIRB rather I wish to raise awareness about the poor quality of business journalism in this country and ask all to question why this is.

The poor quality newscasters on Sky business should be proof in point to my argument, watch their broadcast any day and observe the number of factual errors they constantly make.

It is really sad how media sensationalism constantly gets in the way of the facts. Let’s start demanding a higher standard from these journalists!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.