LYC 0.29% $6.82 lynas rare earths limited

Dorskia bunch of war hardened battle scared Lynas heads..."...

1. 581 Posts.
    Dorski
    a bunch of war hardened battle scared Lynas heads..."

Fitting, yet hardly a desirable description.

Sounds like you are suffering post traumatic stress disorder.

Get out and go on a holiday.

Here we go! whooosh! Fasten yr seatbelts! Shes gonna fly! To the moon and beyond! Take off! (got yr 4w drive yet?)

lm only wasting my time with you and the other scar faced battle heads. Read my posts.

lm educating the silent mass who hang off you and yours.

Its the WAY its done. Its slimy. And borders on manipulation and the like. Sycophantic. Hinterlistig. Nepotistic. Mysanthropic. Organised. Brain washed. Self serving. Maliscious

Try this instead: "Sure, LYC will get there... but in the mean time, buy and sell and actively trade it and make money off of those old battle head scar hearts whilst they stupidly hold it through thick and thin thus providing the stable medium against which you can buy and then sell and so on. Keep it tight and range bound and whip any small profit build up off the table immediately and milk milk milk it dry. Use yr combined volume to lean on and bully the doddery oldies cause their battle scarred and vulnerable. Lets make sure this (XXXX) stock aint gonna go nowhere soon...:

l would like to see that from you battle heads.

Well you just did. From me. Without the battle. Just one man and a bent spoon. Those addressed: take note. It's for you l toil. l want nothing and l want for nothing.

But l definately want something better than this

Now! To each their own. It was what it was. Bedtime now. 6h sleep then back to it. Alone. On guard. Against the odds. Back to the wall. And against most of you.

And wary.
    And ready to pounce...

But hey: only a dead fish swims with the stream

Now bounce

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.370B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.84 $6.88 $6.80 $5.955M 871.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 18272 $6.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 6066 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.