LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

Dorski...l know many traders who have been overcome by stock...

1. 581 Posts.
    Dorski...
    l know many traders who have been overcome by stock thread excuberance and euphoria. Badly burnt. Be interesting to know who really holds what at which entry price... and to read their posts accordingly.

l am neither angry nor harboring stupidity.
    Hate being bullied.Especially by a pack rabid.
    So whilst the pack pauses to muster the Lynusheads, the little man sows the seed from which the big things grow.

Frankly l am happy when any share drops and offers a cheaper 'in'. But with volatility and macros and youse hound dogs, even a substantial drop could be followed by another, or bots, or vol pumps and dumps, or more bad news.

The markets are hard work and have been for some time.
    Imagine mums and dads and their search for advice. With virtually everyone on the thread agreeing and ramping, Its easy to imagine their swift induction into the Lynus (petrol) head club where everyone drives a 4w drive.

Many of these scorched earth individuals slink off into obscurity, never revealing their losses out of shame and frustration. The pressure not to dissent is immense.
    It doesnt bother me.

lnm like a bumblebee. l only attack when l am provoked.

Now, lets trade. Everything its time and place.

Others can learn from AU's measured, considered and respectful response, even though not in agreeance.

And Dorski... Gibberish? Spouting? Me?
    You are the one trapped in, not me.
    Sounds like yr listening to yr own hype. l will buy yr shares when yr ready. Bet you understand that.

Now, away! Time to invest the savings from a timely exit from LYC. And to enjoy DMOR. Its what you all want after all. Or so you say...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.