PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Proper cashflow analysis, page-126

1. 3,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1500
    Druiner I’m not interested in all the mindless dribble that many others are contributing here without justification. Personally I don’t mind those who bring a contrary view or a supporting view or in fact any particular view IF they can substantiate it with fact, figure, evidence, or a well structured and logical argument. Unfortunately it seems of late that general “sentiment” or “belief” is sufficient justification.

However, in terms of your concern about some members maybe saving posts as favourites in order to later make use of them - that’s not necessary in order to see history of posts beyond a few months. My original post replying to your concern of how to do it was moderated for want of some name calling (fair enough I guess). I reposted the comment for you with a more relevant reference to another member.

In case you missed that comment ... use the “advanced search” functions and you can specify any desired date range to view historic posts. Indeed if a post generates sufficient hit interest by views it even comes up directly in a google search of terms used in the post. So I’d worry less that other posters are “storing” historic posts for later retribution style use - they’re just trolling through history. Mind you - I’ve done that too to identify posters who have followed one another around the various forums apparently carrying on some private game of cat and mouse name calling and denigration of each other’s declared holdings - that takes some special type of characteristics or personality that I’m sure an undergrad psychology lecturer could consider a gold mine!

Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.