PLS 0.37% $2.68 pilbara minerals limited

Proper cashflow analysis, page-13

1. 7,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    I can't keep up with all of the posts and don't remember what I read where... that said I want to add to the din with my own post...

*Doing a CR [if that is what is about to be announced] is far superior to selling off part of the asset at project level. Issuing more shares [even at this level] preserves the company's pricing power [such as it may be] into the future... selling off something at project level sacrifices that power. Over a 20+ year mine life that is important.
    *Speculation is a US$60M raise... if so seems about right to me. $25M coming in, $60M raise and improved cash flow in coming months. Should see a bottom on the SP, in which case if another raise is required it will be at an improved price [imo] and if things go well maybe no further raise needed.
    * The fact the story appeared in the AFR means the CR rumour had already spread far and wide and explains much of the selling... PLS should have gone up strongly on the POSCO news.

PLS management is positioning the company for a long term future... doing an excellent job imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.