ASX 1.58% $64.41 asx limited

property 20 years lockout, page-48

1. 17,117 Posts.
    alan, passive investment............well if u want to start up a business, the banks will not touch you, unless you have the bricks and mortar behind you..............they believe passive investors are not as likely to screw up their money..........as those who have nothing to prove they can handle it..........ie non home owners.......
    and still most small start up businesses crash within 3 years............... a tenant just moved out of one of my shops..............did not want her there in the first place,,,,,,,,she lost everything after 2 years.............women are generally better business managers and do not have the failure rates that men do.......I also find property investment is like a saving account...........you might spend it otherwise............firstly u have to come up with the monthly repayments or you lose it........less money to waste that way.........and of course its much better than money in the bank...........but not every property will perform.............some lack the word,,,,,,,location
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.