Sector Lead : You are right re population doubling up in the...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    Sector Lead : You are right re population doubling up in the next 40yrs.

AND, you have a fair idea where they are coming from . Most of them FROM#### .Don t want to sound racist but fair to say from abroad. Wealthy ppl that made their fortune taking advantage of others in their country are coming to Australia to take advantage of our culture and stupid tax rules.
    How many Born and Bred Australian would make up the figures that you produced ?
    Different nationalities ,each hiding behind RACISM to silence the "Australian" .
    Most of these have dual citizenship. They switch their accounts to suit their tax needs.

Who can afford to have 5kids let alone FIVE WIFES ? Centre link will feed them .I meant Co habiting sharing a house not "5 wives " >wink wink say no more

Unlike China , Australia does not need law to restrict 2 children per family.
    Who can afford to buy a house and raise a family .

No doubt , housing will continue to be in huge demand because of the invasion by other for better living in Australia.
    The point is, the ones that built and fought for this country are being disadvantaged .

Sector Lead , if you cannot understand the message i like you to read the history of Malaysia , and its Indian , Chinese and Malays population and what is happening in that country ?
    I won t be alive in 2055.
    I can only hope that voters wake up to themselves and put pressure on the party of their choice . Take interest in your country before it is too late . while the likes of Sector are LOL .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.