property bickering, page-20

1. 13,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1271
    I think it is important to have people being critical of stocks on a thread dedicated to housing and real estate on a stock market forum so I'm just gonna say that profit in the stock market is fleeting. Sure you might make 20% or 30% last year, but that's just paper profit. We are on track for 20% REAL GAINS in real estate this year and you literally don't have to do anything except watch your assets get continually revalued by Domain and realestate.com to the moon.

The people spoke, we voted for a government that can and will deliver non-stop real estate price growth above all else and those of us on the property ladder are going to leave everyone behind this year and beyond I hope and finally cut off renters from competing with us for potential investments. The amount of money we are all going to make in our own property will make every country jealous of our valued wealth per person. I reckon if we revalue our properties high enough we can be #1 richest nation per capita in the whole world.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.