property buyers getting the upper hand, page-14

1. gbx
    144 Posts.
    I am a property investor, consolidated at the peak to wait for the swing downward. Whist you are right , I feel, prices will not drop 30% - be more like 10 to 15%. Rents dropping - unlikely - remember there is an acute shortage of rentals, net migration inflow and our Society is slowly retweaking to match Europe etc. Prepare for more and more increases in rent. They are still cheap. Sad to say if you don't do your homework properly, are driven by the emotion, history will favour the owners in the future. Maybe you might continue to fund my retirement and bleat everytime I raise your rent. What will you have to negotiate with. Maybe some mutual funds, perhaps a term deposit, share portfolio - don't pay the rent - GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. If are an intelligent and experienced investor in real estate you gauge the market. If you own real estate, or don't and plan to when time is right good. If not make sure you keep earning to pay me more rent sucker.
    Hey that will be the reality. The rubbish we can put on this site and not have to defend our position makes this may last post here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.