ACORN Like I said what makes you think people who are waiting to...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ACORN

Like I said what makes you think people who are waiting to buy haven't got their money in the market in high yielding stocks and some in cash and they own their own property. You are using an unrealistic scenario to make your point. I have money invested in cash, the markets and I own my own home but I am waiting for property prices to drop then I will shift money from the markets into property depending on how low it goes and what the market is doing.

You sound like another person who hasn't been around long enough to have lived through the boom and bust cycle.
    Already in Australia property prices are going backwards in a lot of places for example. A year ago some people I know bought a property on the Sunshine coast which cost them 950,000 or somewhere around that. The previous owners payed 1,200,000 for it something like 10 years before. Sydney is not the same as the rest of Australia.
    I keep saying this, the U.S. Fed is saying it may well raise rates early next year and china's economy is backing off right now and with the EU being one of their biggest trading partners it does not bode well for the Australian property market. There are a lot of Banks in the EU that are on life support. One point I will make if you are using Negative Gearing to help pay for the property because you need to then you are already behind the eight ball. Negative gearing is only good for people who need tax havens, not for people who need it to pay off the loan.

The world is primed for another big financial event and property will not be immune.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.