I live in the Dandenongs out of Melbourne so this ridiculous...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I live in the Dandenongs out of Melbourne so this ridiculous craming of people into areas closer to Melbourne does not affect me as much as the poor people further in. I do however talk to a lot of people who live closer in, and the mood is definitely changing. They are becoming sick of the lifestyles that they were used to being destroyed by such a crazy policy. It is becoming wall to wall people in there. Infrastructure still has not caught up to what was required years ago let alone what is required now. We have a huge land mass. Why don't we use it. Infrastructure is much cheaper further out. The biggest problem is jobs so why don't we have company tax lowered to 25% for big business who move out of the city centres. This includes government agencies. After all, most people can now work from home. The biggest problem with families now is the lack of time people have. No wonder when many spend 2 plus hours a day on the road going to and from work. Why the hell do we have such a centralist policy?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.