Thanks for the replies / info.kingpin , I hear you re cost/...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Thanks for the replies / info.

kingpin , I hear you re cost/ benefit with renos.
    some background..it's about a 40 yr old 3 bedroom brick in outer western suburbs of melb.
    my thoughts are that as is..we'd attract mostly flippers wanting to make a quick profit...and a paint job and some work on the kitchen is necessary to give that ready to move in feel.
    a sunlight installed maybe for more light an option too.

On clean / neat and uncluttered ..yes that's all cheap to do..just work. The garden is nice / established plants and I enjoy keeping it neat..would also use pressure cleaner or whatever its called (not a handy man)
    on concreted areas..

Re a plan..lots of work to do there too. Haven't decided where we wanna move to..so to your question re what if prices fall , would I still sell..that depends on what the suburb we wanna move to has done..has it also dropped etc. I personally don't expect prices to drop but ofc I could be wrong.

master , we have a small mortgage so not under any pressure to sell..that's a good start. Thabks for the 90 day tip. You didn't comment on whether I should use an agent ..if possible could you comment on that?

have a lot more thinking to do ..not least of all where we are gonna move to / buy down the track..

thanks again for your responses.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.