" There it is - your primary focus seems to be to say "I told...

1. 3,791 Posts.
    " There it is - your primary focus seems to be to say "I told you so" in the event your wild prediction comes true. The real question will be where will you be when your prediction does not come true or what will your next prediction be after the first one fails to come " ..

Very true UT .. But when is He/She going to admit being incorrect ? ..Now we've been given a Date March ( I assume 2010 ..lol ) ..

So lets be gracious and asses on the 31/3 / 2010 , fast approaching . Once again ..Im neither a Bull nor Bear ..

But even if property did drop 40 % now , Its risen more than that in many cases from when certain individuals began posting ...lol , this particular poster making predictions as " statements of fact " really can test your resolve .

But my constant question remains .. Why spend so much time focused on an asset class you think is doomed ? that I just dont understand , Id be looking at all the many other ways to make money . There are two other particular posters here that just constantly make me think ..Why put in the effort ? What can you possibly achieve ?

Each to their own its okey , when it starts to get too questionable just put them on ignore .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.