property market remains lifeless despite rate , page-2

1. 3,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Passed in on a genuine bid.. Incredible! A genuine bid at an auction?!

On this topic, the abc tv news tonight in sydney had the worst example
    of journalism i have ever seen from this taxpayer funded organization. They were claiming the property market has responded to the rate cut very well, based on one example of a terrace fetching 10% more than the reserve price, which sounded lowball to attract interest anyway.

They mentioned the fear of missing out may be back and the property market may soon continue it's upward spiral.

I would like to find out the name of the cretin who is responsible for endorsing the national broadcast of this type of unsubstantiated crap. No mention of any viable data like the woeful clearance rate.

The abc tv news seems to only report this way about property, i.e it is always positive and bullish, unless in Alan kohlers finance slot.

Maybe there is a government policy to treat the taxpayers like mushrooms to maintain a positive sentiment. Maybe the head news dood is a rabid property die hard who can't give it up and move on.

Whatever the case, I don't think many people will listen to this junk now, the' boy who cried wolf' syndrome will begin to apply here IMO.

I for one do not like my 8c per day funding the abc spent on this propaganda. A complaint to media watch is in order. Do they do stories on themselves, being the abc?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.