M,mm, how do I start. Well I'm an old guy and happened across...

1. 10,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1949
    M,mm, how do I start. Well I'm an old guy and happened across this forum because I'm retired and trade stocks. I've read through a few day's of this thread, nodding agreement at some and shaking my head at others. I thought I might offer my opinion, given I've had many decades experience in the RE industry, and in every sector from residential to agricultural. Owned several agencies along the east coast, written books on the subject and lectured at tertiary institutions. I gave it all up some years ago to pursue other interests, but continued to keep my finger on the pulse of the industry with an eagle eye. I'm second generation in this industry, so in the blood.
    I could write for days on end educating some here on the RE industry and the complexities of property investment, but that would be of a general nature, and not conducive to the direct needs of readers. Nevertheless, I'd be happy to answer any questions posed by those here. Ask away and I'll call in most days to offer my opinion on any questions. Happy to help the HC tribe make $.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.